First things first, hello and thank you!
Now, before this week I had never actually heard of a 'Liebster Award' however after a little googling (quite a lot actually, I did my research!) I found out exactly what it was! A Liebster Award is something which is passed around the blogging community to those who have fewer than 200 followers. This is just simply a way of getting to know other bloggers! Which I think is such a lovely idea! I have unbelievably been nominated for the award! Later on in the week I then discovered that I wasn't just nominated by one blogger but three! So thank you ever so much to the lovely bloggers who nominated me - Samantha (samanthasbeautyloves), Farihah (cutiepiefrizzy) and Mads (yeahimlost).
Here are the rules:
1) Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
2) Answer the 11 questions set by the person that nominated you.
3) Nominate 11 small blogs that you love to read, they must have under 200 followers (e.g. on Bloglovin') and then link their blog.
4) Set 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5) Let the nominees know that they've been nominated for the award (via comments or social media).
Here are the questions I was given by Samantha...
1. Why did you start blogging? I initially wanted to start blogging as a way of expressing myself and a way to get all my thoughts and feelings out by being able to write about it instead of having to talk out loud. However when I majorly got into the beauty and fashion world (even more so!) I decided what a better way to improve my photography skills than to do both!
2. Dream holiday? A dream holiday would be to travel the world and just explore and have an adventure.
3. What is your favourite make up brand? This is a difficult one because I like different aspects of so many but I'm going to go with MAC as I have the largest collection from that brand!
4. Dream job? My dream job is to be someone who makes a difference and makes people happy as well as doing something that I love.
5. What is your favourite TV show? I actually don't watch much TV! So this is a difficult one, but I'm gonna go with a British soap opera; Eastenders.
6. What can't you live without? MUSIC. Without a doubt.
7. Who is you favourite blogger? I'm gonna back my number one home girl Zoe Sugg all the way!
8. When are you happiest? When I'm surrounded by positive people with lots of positive energy!
9. Whats your go to clothes shop? H&M and New Look, always seem to be my go-to shops!
10. Do you have any hidden talents? I'm a dancer! Ballet, Modern, Tap and even a little bit of Irish!
11. What is your favourite app? Instagram or Twitter (It's too hard to decide!)
Here are the questions I was given by Farihah...
1. If you could pick any fictional character who would you pick and why? Ariel, the little mermaid because I have always wanted to be a mermaid and that dream will always live on!
2. Where is the one place you are determined to visit before you die? New York, that's the dream!
3. Favourite pizza topping? A little bit boring but the standard cheese and tomato!
4. What upcoming movie are you excited about? Pitch Perfect 2! Ahhhh!
5. Describe one of your best friends Talkative, passionate about cars, very attractive, always brings your mood up no matter what and my favourite person in the entire world!
6. Do you ever judge a book by it's cover? Be honest! I do, every time! Doesn't stop me reading or buying the book!
7. What was the last thing you bought? A silver triangle necklace which I am in love with!
8. What are your hobbies? Photography
9. Weirdest food you've ever eaten? Mars bar in batter (tastes a lot better than it sounds!)
10. Favourite ice-cream? Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough, mmm...
11. How is your heart lately? My heart is filled with complete love and affection. Although feeling very stressed over college work!
Here are the questions I was given by Mads...
1. How would you describe your style? I would describe my style as personal, confident and comfortable not necessarily unique but definitely something which always makes me feel confident and comfortable.
2. If you could go anywhere tomorrow, where would you instantly go? Sydney, Australia.
3. If you could be a food, what food would you be? Pizza because everyone wants a slice of me! (too cheesy?)
4. Favourite beauty product at the moment? Soap and Glory Hand Cream 'Endless Glove'.
5. Favourite Song or Album at the moment? Kodaline - The One
6. Books or Movies? If so, which one specifically? I absolutely love both but I prefer spending some down time relaxing and just watching a film. My favourite is A Cinderella Story, constantly on repeat I don't think I'll ever get bored of it in fact!
7. What fashion item is at the top of your wish list? Cropped pastel coloured trousers
8. Who in the world do you wish you could meet? Justin Bieber, just to say thank you.
9. Favourite Food? Full English Breakfast, you can't ever go wrong with one of those!
10. What advice would you give your younger self? Do more of what makes you happy, don't ever stop yourself from being happy just because it doesn't make everyone else around you happy. Put yourself first for a change.
11. Why did you start Blogging? I've already answered this already, just at the top of the questions.
Here are the 11 bloggers that I nominate:
Courtney | lipstickfullofoptimism
Lucy | missdaisylu
Emily | pinkiesandpeaches
Brooke | chicbfl
Imii | nettleandblackberry
Kaylee and Shaguna | goldandhearts
Chloe | itsonlychloe
Lucy | inlucysland
Serena | ramblingsofanotherunistudent
Catriona | catrionalauder
Tabby | comejoinusforacupoftea
Here are my 11 questions:
1. If you could only listen to one album for the rest of your life what would you choose?
2. What is your favourite type of blog post to read?
3. When was the last time you did something for the first time? and what was it?
4. Would you rather be too hot or too cold?
5. What would you love to be doing in 5 years time?
6. If I gave you £500 to spend, what would you buy?
7. What does a day in your life look like?
8. Is there something which you love to do, although most people dislike it?
9. What is a book you would recommend as a must read?
10. Describe the last photo taken on your phone?
11. What is something which you're proud of yourself for?
Thank you again to the bloggers who nominated me, make sure you check out their blogs too! Also, I can't wait to read all the responses from the bloggers which I nominated!
love always, Hanney ♡ xo